Patagonia Cap Cool Daily Hoodie
- 3.7-oz 100% Polyester (50% Recycled) Jersey
- Standard Fit
- bluesign® Approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- Set-In Sleeves For Enhanced Movement and Fit.
- Minimal Stitching and Seams to Help Reduce Chafing.
- Deep Hood Provides Additional Coverage From The Sun.
- Lightweight Stretch Fabric Provides Enhanced Comfort During Activities Both in and Out of Water.
- Made With miDori™ bioSoft for Added Wicking and Softness, and HeiQ® Pure Odor Control to Keep Things Fresh.
bluesign® Approved - Since 2000, Patagonia has been working with bluesign® to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in the material supply chain.
bluesign® offers the highest level of consumer safety employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing - For every Fair Trade Certified™ item produced for Patagonia, they pay a community-development premium. The money goes into an account controlled by the cooperative of farmers or association of factory workers who decide how best to use it. The funds are designated for social, economic and environmental development projects. For example, cotton farmers may choose to use the money for agricultural improvements, rainwater catchment systems or to build a school or a health clinic. Workers in Fair Trade factories may invest in healthcare for their children, bicycles for easier transit to and from work or a cash bonus.
All workers in the factories and farms that make Fair Trade Certified™ clothing benefit from the funds, whether they work directly on Patagonia products or not.
Recycled Polyester - Saves about 4.5 plastic bottles from the landfill per garment.