- Body: 6.9-oz Polartec® Power Grid® 93% Recycled Polyester, 7% Spandex with HeiQ® Pure Odor Control
- Hood, Side Panels and Lower Body: 3.8-oz Polartec® Power Grid® 92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Spandex with HeiQ® Pure Odor Control
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing
- 312 (11 oz)
- Light and breathable Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Pure odor control has outstanding stretch and durability
- Snug-fitting, low-profile balaclava hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap; center-front slim zip with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper to allow for quick venting
- Slim-zip, left-chest pocket with a zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Sleeves have discreet on-seam thumb holes for added coverage in cold conditions
- Longer torso stays tucked in under a harness or a pack waistbelt; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing - For every Fair Trade Certified™ item produced for Patagonia, they pay a community-development premium. The money goes into an account controlled by the cooperative of farmers or association of factory workers who decide how best to use it. The funds are designated for social, economic and environmental development projects. For example, cotton farmers may choose to use the money for agricultural improvements, rainwater catchment systems or to build a school or a health clinic. Workers in Fair Trade factories may invest in healthcare for their children, bicycles for easier transit to and from work or a cash bonus.
All workers in the factories and farms that make Fair Trade Certified™ clothing benefit from the funds, whether they work directly on Patagonia products or not.
Recycled Polyester - Saves about 4.5 plastic bottles from the landfill per garment.