The nylon ripstop fabric used is lightweight and durable. This highly packable two-compartment sling has just the right amount of space to keep your essentials organized for a day trip.
- 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating
- 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- bluesign® Approved
- Asymmetrical harness carries close to the body for all-day comfort
- Soft and highly breathable mesh on back panel and strap
- Large and expandable stretch pocket on strap holds most cell phones
- 100% Recycled Polyester Lining
bluesign® Approved - Since 2000, Patagonia has been working with bluesign® to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in the material supply chain.
bluesign® offers the highest level of consumer safety employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Recycled Nylon - Nylon accounts for about 10% of ocean debris. By purchasing a product made with recycled nylon you are helping to minimize the growth of the 5.25 trillion pieces of plastic debris in the ocean.