- - Denim and cotton material provide the best base. Be careful of polyester.
- - Put the item on a hard surface, like an ironing board. Iron it to create a nice, flat surface.
- - Place the patch where you want it to be.
- - Heat up the iron to it's hottest setting.
- - Place a thin cloth over the patch. (This will protect the patch and any surrounding material).
- - Place the iron over the patch and press down hard as possible for 15-30 seconds.
- - Remove the iron and let patch cool.
- - Check the patch by gently rubbing at the edge, trying to lift it. If it lifts, replace the thin material and iron again for 10- 15 seconds.
- - To ensure a secure patch you can also sew around the edges.
- 3.5 x 4.0