The Shelter Jacket gives you the shelter you're looking for out on the hill with 10k of waterproofing and breathability and 60g of Warmflight® insulation.
- 100% Polyester
- Critically Taped
- Body: 60
- Sleeves & Hood: 40
- Lightweight polyester taffeta lining
- Kangaroo pocket with internal media pocket
- Hand-warmer pockets
- Sleeve pass pocket
- Tailored Fit
- Fabric is enriched with an all-organic formula that protects, calms and cares for skin in harsh conditions
- 3-way adjustable fixed hood
- Removable faux fur on hood
- Fixed taffeta powder skirt
- Tuck away powder skirt system with snap fastener
- Jacket-to-pant attachment system
- Mesh lined underarm vents
- Internal stretch wrist gaiters with thumbhole
- Chin guard
- Key clip
- Side entry zip
- ROXY HydroSmart technology integrated in the collar
Critically Taped - On outerwear with critically taped seams you only have taping at the key points where potential leakage can occur. This is acceptable, or even advantageous if you live in a dry climate, if you're more concerned with breathability than dealing with wet weather then outerwear featuring critically taped seams is the way to go.
Warmflight® - Synthetic polyester fill material from Roxy to give you a warm, quick drying insulation.
Synthetic insulation is measured in grams, so a jacket with a 80g rating simply means that a 1 meter by 1 meter piece of that particular jacket's insulation weighs 80 grams. The higher the rating, the warmer the outerwear.
Tailored Fit - Roxy's slimmest silhouette makes for a stylish crossover piece that goes smoothly from slope to street, with the added function of keeping your backside warm in the snow. It hits at mid-thigh and is comfortably fitted through the torso.