The Ibex Crampon is like kicking in 4WD on your splitboard giving you extra traction on steep and icy terrain. The lightweight design mounts to your Tesla touring brackets to easily add the extra grip you need to get up the hill.
- 5.57 oz/ea (158g) – 11.2 oz/pr (316g) - Regular
- Compatible with Spark R&D Arc, Surge, Women’s Arc, Women’s Surge, Magneto and AfterBurner bindings, as well as Burton Hitchhiker bindings.
- Storage Bag
- Narrow Boards (23-25 cm wide): 12.8 cm
- Regular Boards (25-26 cm wide): 13.8 cm
- Wide Boards (26+ cm wide): 14.8 cm
Made in the USA - All of Spark R&D's products are manufactured and/or assembled at their own small shop in Bozeman, Montana USA, since 2006. With a view of the Bridger Mountains right outside their window, Spark R&D designs and builds splitboard bindings and accessories with backcountry performance coming first.
From machining to anodizing, laser engraving to assembly – everything is done by a skilled team of workers who are passionate splitboarders. Spark R&D continues to step it up; seeking perfection based on customer needs and rider feedback, keeping pace with the rapidly expanding splitboarding community.