The super light Pillow Line Toe Straps make their debut this season coming standard on all Spark R&D T1 Bindings. No need to buy a whole new setup, upgrade your previous bindings with a couple of Pillow Line Toe Straps to reduce the weight by 61% over the Arc and 71% over the Surge fabric strap predecessors. The durable, waterproof construction designed to be used as a toe cap fits traditionally over the top as well, providing a comfortable fit for all riders.
- .5oz/pr (14g) - Medium (strap body only)
- Left & right Pillow Line toe straps with buckles installed
- 2x toe ladders
- 2x ankle adjusters
- 2x adjuster screws
- Compatible with all Spark R&D bindings from 2011/12 to present, and 14/15 Burton Hitchhiker bindings.
- Note: For Women’s XS/S and M/L bindings, order size S.
- Super Light: Toe straps barely register on the scale at 14g.
- Durable: Touring is tough on straps with bindings constantly grazing past each other. These plastic straps are incredibly durable and are made to withstand the abuse.
- Comfortable: You won’t even know they are there, except for the locked in feel you have while riding and touring.
- Completely Waterproof: Pillow Line straps will not take on water weight in warm conditions, or freeze when temperatures drop. Snow simply doesn’t stick.
- Solid One Piece Construction: No glue, stitching, rivets, or foam to break down over time.