Exframe 4.0 ankle straps provide a secure and locked-in ride feel. Lightweight, super durable, and a team and shop favorite.
- Left and Right Ankle Strap
- Magnesium Ratchets x 2
- Ratchet Screw x 2
- Double Hinge Ankle Connector x 2
- Tool-less Adjuster x 2
- Size Medium Fits Medium and Large Union Bindings
- Stiffness: 7/10
- Union’s Most Responsive Strap
- Super Durable Dupont Hytrel Material
- Evenly Distributes Pressure for a Comfortable Snug Fit Across Boots
- Double Hinge Connector for Easy Entry
- Lightweight Magnesium Ratchets
- Fully Assembled, Ready to Install
- Mesh Carrying Bag
How to Adjust Your Ankle Strap - High-performance, highly comfortable. This ankle strap upgrade keeps your boot secure and locked in, made to give you superior hold and stability.
1. Remove the adjustment screw on ankle strap connector
2. Slide strap for proper length
3. Make sure holes are lined up for proper adjustment
4. Be careful not to cross thread your screws!
Tightening - Due to vibrations and stress brought on while riding, your binding hardware will loosen over time. Be sure to tighten ALL hardware EVERY DAY before you ride.
Compatibility - Union Binding company's straps are compatible with all Union bindings.