DAKINE Poacher 22L Backpack
Perfect for day trips in the backcountry - the Poacher 22L offers a low-profile fit and feel with enough space for your shovel, probe, skins, and a spare layer. This year, Dakine updated some of the features on this pack including a comfier backpanel and larger A-frame carry loops to accommodate wider boards or skis. On top of that, you get two-way radio compatibility as well as an insulated hydro sleeve to help keep things dialed when out of resort bounds.
- Helmet Carry
- DWR Coating
- Vertical Board Carry
- Diagonal Ski Carry
- Waist Strap
- Chest Strap
- Oversized fleece lined goggle pocket
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Splitboard poles and ice axe carry loops
- Side & hipbelt pockets
- 100% Recycled 420D HD Nylon ripstop / 100% Recycled 630D HD Nylon High density Nylon ripstop
- External Snow Tool/Shovel Pocket
- A-Frame Ski Carry
- Back Access to Main Compartment
- Padded Waist Belt
- Padded Bottom Panel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Two-way radio handset and insulated hydration compatible
DWR Coating - DWR (Durable Water Repellent) allows fabric to shed moisture and prevents saturation. DWR also helps repel oils and stains which can affect the fabric's breathability. Bags with a DWR finish are a must-have in snowy or wet conditions.
Waist Strap - Keeps your pack in place when you're moving, something you absolutely want on a pack that's going to be seeing any action.
Chest Strap - Assists with load distribution on your back.
External Snow Tool/Shovel Pocket - Dedicated area to conveniently carry your shovel and snow probes.
A-Frame Ski Carry - Allows you to carry your skis on both sides of your pack.