Nixon Regulus Expedition Watch
Re-engineered, re-designed, and ready for anything. The new Regulus Expedition has adventure-specific features like an altimeter, barometer, and compass, combined with a sleek-yet-rugged case design that can stand up to whatever you throw at it. A blazingly brilliant MCLD displays info in multiple modes, and the supple silicone band stays comfortable even on the longest treks.
- Functions include altimeter, barometer, compass, thermometer. Camp mode with weather alert, session mode with runs tracker, dual time zones in 12 or 24 hr. format, date, chronograph, and alarm.
- Custom digital movement with custom display options.
- 24mm free-swing injection molded silicone strap with locking looper and double prong buckle for extreme security.
- High resolution MLCD technology for clear readability even in bright light.
- 100M/10ATM Custom 47.5mm, injection-molded TR-90 case with integrated stainless steel bezel, corner justified pushers, and solid stainless steel screw-on case back.
- 2 Year Warranty
2 Year Warranty - Nixon offers a limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after you have taken physical possession of the watch. They do not cover normal wear and tear, battery replacements, or loss or theft. Opening the caseback will void your warranty.