This enormous heavy-duty duffel features a durable polyester construction, sturdy daisy-chain loops for attaching extra gear, and packable shoulder straps in addition to nylon carry-straps for versatility.
- 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- External Attachment Loops
- Weather-Resistant Fabric
- Full Length Zippered Opening
- Exterior Zipper Pockets
- Interior Zippered Mesh Pocket
- Deluge DWR
- bluesign® Approved
- U-Shaped Opening
- Padded, Removable Shoulder Straps and Reinforced Haul Handles for Easy Carrying
Packable - Packs down into its own pocket for easy storage when not in use.
Weather-Resistant Fabric - A durable water repellent coating to help shield your gear from the elements.
Deluge DWR - Patagonia's Deluge Durable Water Repellent (DWR) fabric finish lasts substantially longer than industry standard DWR. Garments treated with Deluge® DWR have like-new water repellent ability after years of wear.
bluesign® Approved - Since 2000, Patagonia has been working with bluesign® to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in the material supply chain.
bluesign® offers the highest level of consumer safety employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Recycled Polyester - There are over 5.25 trillion pieces of plastic debris floating in the oceans. Recycled polyester won't fix that but this is better for the Earth than creating virgin polyester for products.
U-Shaped Opening - Allows for wide open, easy access to your stuff.