This cozy coat is stylish and warm as all get-out thanks to its 100% Recycled Down insulation and Organic Cotton Corduroy construction. With natural materials and a heritage-inspired look, Patagonia makes sure you're rocking good looks without a substantial impact on the environment.
- Body: 8.9-oz 100% Organic Cotton 6-wale corduroy
- Lining: (Body) 4.8-oz 100% Cotton in Conversion double-sided brushed flannel; (Sleeves) 2.4-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing
- Sleeves are lined with 100% polyester (70% recycled) plain weave for easy gliding on and off
- Center-front two-way Vislon® zipper is comfortable, adjustable and trimmed with three-color climbing cord; interior wind flap zips through to a stand-up collar that's insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Welted front pockets lined in 100% Cotton in Conversion brushed flannel for warmth
- Interior Retro-X-inspired security pocket with reverse-coil zipper trimmed with three-color climbing cord
- Hip length; straight boxy fit; great for layering
Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing - For every Fair Trade Certified™ item produced for Patagonia, they pay a community-development premium. The money goes into an account controlled by the cooperative of farmers or association of factory workers who decide how best to use it. The funds are designated for social, economic and environmental development projects. For example, cotton farmers may choose to use the money for agricultural improvements, rainwater catchment systems or to build a school or a health clinic. Workers in Fair Trade factories may invest in healthcare for their children, bicycles for easier transit to and from work or a cash bonus.
All workers in the factories and farms that make Fair Trade Certified™ clothing benefit from the funds, whether they work directly on Patagonia products or not.