The Colfax Boots are made to keep your feet warm and dry with MTE Level-1 protection and PrimaLoft® insulation. The rugged design is perfect for the trek to your favorite surf spot or cruising to work in the snow because it features a tough and grippy lugged outsole with rubber overlays, and a new and improved Moisture Management Package that creates an exceptional blend between utility and good looks.
- Molded EVA Footbed
- A water resistant upper provides a splash and puddle guard around the shoe and over the toe, resulting in reliable, comfortable, breathable moisture management protection.
- The zonal MTE-1 Primaloft® insulation package uses a high-quality microfiber thermal insulation system to mimic the warmth-providing properties of down, keeping you warm without retaining internal moisture.
- MTE-1’s lugged outsole is throw-stuff-at-me ready design that incorporates multi-directional treads, multi-level surfacing, and a siped tire-like design for increased traction in wet conditions.
- The MTE-1 comfort package uses a single-density UltraCush™ molded EVA footbed for upgraded comfort.
- Water Resistant Upper
- Leather and Textile Uppers
- MTE-1 Outsole
UltraCush™ - Light, predictable cushioning and foothold, the UltraCush™ sockliner has odor-eliminating properties for superior comfort.
Molded EVA Footbed - Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (EVA) insoles are a firmer material than you would find on standard orthotic insoles to offer better shock absorption while reducing the weight of the overall shoe.
MTE-1 Outsole - - Aggressive reverse waffle lug pattern for variable terrain and street performance
- Lugged tread pattern features a siped tire-like design for increased traction
PrimaLoft® - PrimaLoft has been in the advanced materials technology solution game since 1983. Originally developed for the U.S. Army, their high-quality microfiber thermal insulation systems mimic the warmth-providing properties of down, and have become synonymous with cold weather comfort. PrimaLoft fabric has millions of air pockets that actually trap and preserve body heat, and also contain fibers that are treated so that they don’t retain water.