Introducing one of the strongest and most technical trucks ever made - the AF-1 from Ace; offering game-changing performance without compromising the original geometry. Years in the making, this truck features Ace's proprietary casting process for a 70% increase in the aluminum's integral strength, coupled with SCM440 steel axles and a true T6 heat-treating for superior strength throughout. Hate stripped axles? Fear not - the AF-1 is the first ever truck to include re-threading axle nuts, meaning you'll never have stripped axles again!
- Set of 2 Trucks
- All-new proprietary process
- Strength at a molecular level
- Machined to perfection so the bearings sit flush
- No more guessing sizes
- Keep it on your key chain to fix a friend's axles on the fly
- No more stripped axles
- *Patent Pending Technology
- Hand-poured 96a urethane
- Maximum durability
- Refined bushing and washer shapes
- SAE 4140 Alloy Steel Axles
- Non-slip, don't trip
- Higher grade aluminum
- True T6 heat treatment
- Improved strength
- Comes in a 100% Biodegradable Bag
Risers from the following brands are not compatible with the baseplates of these trucks.
|Size||8.0 axle||8.25 axle||8.5 axle||8.75 Axle||9.0 axle|
|Board Range (in):||7.75 - 8.25||8.0 - 8.5||8.25 - 8.75||8.5 - 9.0||8.75 - 9.25|
I wish Ace would start making hollows in the standard height. These are a little heavy.