This ergonomic Balaclava combines helmet lining head comfort with face and neck warmth for ultimate protection from the elements. The Anti-Microbial, lens-safe material keeps you protected from the harsh wind and sun while the Dual Layer hinged mouth stays breathable to help prevent goggle fog. A step up in warmth from BlackStrap's single-layer The Hood Balaclava, the Expedition Hood features a dual-layer head as well as a dual-layer hinged mouth.
Antimicrobial - Fabric fights odors to keep the stank out.
UPF 50+ Protection - Blocks 98% of UV rays.
Under Helmet Compatible - Fabric material is thin enough to wear underneath a helmet without feeling bulky and uncomfortable.
Quick Dry Synthetic Fabric - BlackStrap products are designed to maintain your body temperature and act as an extension of your outerwear.
Maximum Breathability - BlackStrap fabric is woven with built-in pores to help let the heat out, meaning you stay more comfortable.
Made in the USA - All BlackStrap products feature 100% USA milled tri-blend fabrics
Waste Zero Program - Protecting Your Gear While Protecting The Environment
1. 97% of all waste or scrap material at BlackStrap is now converted to other products. Keeping that out of landfills. They estimate these efforts will keep almost 23,000 yards of fabric out of a landing fill this year alone. That is 11.5 tons of waste. Pretty cool!
2. 100% Certified Eco-Friendly Inks
3. Eucalyptus Paper in Production process - 100% renewal resource
4. 100% Recycled packaging on all BlackStrap products
5. 100% Hydro Electric powered Facility
Other than that it is very nice looking