Mini Logo Precision Skateboard Bearings
Mini Logo Precision bearings are Skate Rated, precision 608 bearings made to Skate One specifications. These bearings were designed for skating, not electric motors. They have a removable rubber shield on one side, a removable metal shield on the other, a high speed molded ball retainer, precision ground and super-finished hardened chromium steel races and balls, and come pre-lubricated with Speed Cream. This makes them smooth, fast, easy to install and maintain.
- Skate Rated™
- Set of 8 Bearings
- High Performance, Skate Rated Construction
- Chromium Steel Balls and Rings
- Precision ground and Superfinished Raceways
- High Speed, Extra Tough Ball Cage (Removable)
- Flexible Rubber Shield on One Side (Removable)
- Rigid Metal Shield on One Side (Removable)
- Speed Cream Synthetic Racing Oil
- Value Priced
Skate Rated™ - Skate Rated bearings are engineered and tested by Bones Wheels to withstand the high impacts of hard landings and the high side loads of turning. These bearings roll faster and last longer than bearings that use the ABEC rating system. To give Skate Rated bearings an ABEC rating would ignore all the improvements Bones has made over the industry standard. Skate Rated bearings are specifically designed for skateboarding, not electric motors.