Skateboard Size Chart
DETERMINE YOUR DECK SIZE
FIND THE RIGHT SIZE SKATE PARTS
SKATE COMPONENT BY RIDE STYLE
- If you’re wanting to do tricks on your skateboard, we recommend harder wheels (99a – 101a)
- If you’re wanting to use your skateboard for transportation, we recommend softer wheels (78a – 85a)
- Skateboards under 9" wide can utilize all styles of grip tape, while board over 9" wide will need grip tape in the 10"+ range.
- If you’re getting wheels bigger than 55mm, we recommend getting riser pads to avoid getting wheel bite.
- Hardware lengths are determined if you plan to use a riser or shock pad. Reference the chart below to select the right length.