Check your mobile phone!
When you receive the confirmation text, follow the instructions to receive your coupon code!
Skateboard Size Chart
DETERMINE YOUR DECK SIZE
FIND THE RIGHT SIZE SKATE PARTS
SKATE COMPONENT BY RIDE STYLE
- If you’re wanting to do tricks on your skateboard, we recommend harder wheels (99a – 101a)
- If you’re wanting to use your skateboard for transportation, we recommend softer wheels (78a – 85a)
- Skateboards under 9" wide can utilize all styles of grip tape, while board over 9" wide will need grip tape in the 10"+ range.
- If you’re getting wheels bigger than 55mm, we recommend getting riser pads to avoid getting wheel bite.
- Hardware lengths are determined if you plan to use a riser or shock pad. Reference the chart below to select the right length.